Frequently Asked Questions

I'm currently in an emergency situation. What number do I call for help?

If you or someone you know needs crisis assistance, help is available 24-hours a day by calling the center for community resources:


Potter County

Please call 1.866.957.3224

Elk/Cameron County

Please call 1.800.652.0562



How do I make an appointment?

Call us Toll Free: 877.364.2178 and have the following information ready:

  1. Insurance
  2. Financial and personal identification

I won't be able to make it to my upcoming appointment.  What should I do?

You must provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. 

What are your policies on privacy?

We take privacy and confidentiality very seriously.  Please visit our policies page for more information.