Behavioral Health Services > Decision Support Center
Decision Support Center
The Decision Support Center (DSC) is an addition to the Ridgway Outpatient Medication Clinic.
Individuals who are eligible will meet with a Decision Support Peer Staff prior to their medication appointment with their prescriber.
What you can do in the Decision Support Center and with the Decision Support Peer Staff:
- Learn about your medications
- Discover and update your Personal Medicine and Power Statements
- Watch videos of others in recovery to inspire hope
- Complete a CommonGround Health Report
- Talk to the Decision Support Peer Staff and get support in preparing for your medication appointment
- Use the Recovery Library to find resources to help you in your recovery
- Track your progress over time
- Get support for self-advocacy and shared decision making
The Decision Support Center was founded by Pat Deegan and Associates. The Decision Support Center is managed through a web-based application known as CommonGround.
The Decision Support Center is funded by Community Care Behavioral Health Services.