Where: Dickinson Center, Inc. • 43 Servidea Drive, Ridgway
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Time: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Peer Specialist is a position made up of peers whose experience and abilities to help others focus on their recovery journey from mental illness.
At the fair,
• We will answer questions regarding part-time & full-time positions, & training.
• We will assist in completing applications.
• We will be conducting on-site interviews.
Qualifications required by Dickinson Center, Inc.:
- This position employs those who are diagnosed with and recovering from a serious mental illness.
- Must be active in their own recovery.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have own reliable transportation.• Must meet DCI’s eligibility on criminal, child abuse,and Department of Motor Vehicle clearances.
- Must prove high school or GED graduation.
- Must have at least volunteered or worked 12 months in the past 3 years, or have 24 credit hours of postsecondary education.
- Must be willing to attend and complete a 2 week approved training and become certified.